Global Express Guaranteed
1–3 Business Days1
Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®) service is the fastest USPS® international shipping option. GXG shipments are delivered in 1–3 business days to more than 190 countries, with overnight delivery to many places in Canada. GXG offers date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee.2 International transportation and delivery is provided by FedEx Express. Prices start at $67.80.
ALERT: USPS is temporarily suspending acceptance of Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) mail for certain international destinations due to service impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Packages already in transit may take longer than usual to arrive or may prove undeliverable. Read More
Features & Pricing
- Fast international service with delivery in 1–3 business days1
- Date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee2
- May qualify for free Package Pickup3
- Ships to approximately 190 countries
- Tracking to all destinations
- Includes up to $100 insurance4
- Free GXG Shipping Kit with GXG envelopes, labels, and stickers available
- Price depends on size, shape, weight, and distance to destination country
Weight, Size, & Shape Requirements
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
- Maximum combined length and girth is 108 inches. Maximum length 45 inches, height 46 inches, and width 35 inches.
- Some countries have lower weight and size restrictions.
Print your international postage with Click-N-Ship® service and our tool creates the customs form for you.
An envelope or package must be large enough to completely contain the GXG® Air Waybill (shipping label), postage, customs form, and any applicable markings.
Additional InformationExpand All
Mailing Restrictions & Prohibitions
There are specific regulations and standards for mailing restricted, prohibited, and hazardous materials, including cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.
Shipments requiring filing Electronic Export Information (EEI) are prohibited. Learn more about what you may and may not mail outside the U.S. as well as individual country regulations.
Requesting a Refund
Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) service comes with a money-back guarantee.2 Requests for refunds must be initiated within 30 days of the mailing date.
Contact a Customer Service Rep at 1-800-222-1811 to file a money-back guarantee or loss or damage refund request.
USPS offers affordable services so businesses can expand their network and compete in ever-growing global markets. Access USPS tools and resources available to businesses that send and receive international shipments.
1. For many major markets. Actual number of days may vary. See Publication 141. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 1
2. Exceptions apply. See Publication 141 for more information. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 2
3. For details on free Package Pickup, go to Schedule a Pickup. Some restrictions may apply. See Publication 141 for more information. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 3
4. See Publication 141 for availability and limitations on coverage Back ^ to legal disclaimer 4
FedEx and FedEx Express logo are registered trademarks of Federal Express Corporation and are used by permission.