Small Business Solutions
Services & Tools Tailored for Small Businesses
During these unprecedented times, learn how USPS® can help your small business:
- USPS Loyalty Rewards: Ship with Click-N-Ship® service and earn reward credits.
- Marketing and Advertising Help: Jump-start your direct mail efforts with USPS Marketing Mail® tools that connect local customers to your current promotions.
- Streamline Shipping: Make shipping faster and easier with online shipping services and free package pickups.
For more small business resources and general COVID-19 updates, visit FAQs.
USPS Connect™ Local shipping is here1: Expand your offerings with expected same-day and next-day delivery to your local customers with low costs and easy signup. Our pilot program has started in Texas. Learn More.
Direct Market to Potential Customers
Learn how Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) can help you find and reach potential customers.Get Advertising Kit
Cost-Effective Business Shipping
Talk with a Business Solutions Associate about your shipping needs and get a free starter kit.Request a Shipping Kit
Direct Mail Advertising for Your Business
Direct Mail Advertising
USPS targeted mail campaign affiliates2 can do everything for you. Choose and customize a design, select your market segments, and your campaign will be delivered wherever and whenever you choose. You can even add digital advertising options. Market Your Business today.
Expert Advice and Help
USPS third-party direct mail marketing specialists offer a variety of services, including end-to-end solutions to save you time and widen your reach. Choose how much help you want with Mailing & Printing Services.
Do It Yourself Advertising
Targeting and preparing your own marketing mail campaigns is a good choice for seasoned advertisers. Find your audience with the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) mapping tool.
Take advantage of Priority Mail Flat Rate® pricing options to help grow your business.
Pay for postage and print a shipping label right from your own printer.
Save time and ship from home. Get additional details and schedule a free Package Pickup.
Tools & Resources
Reserve a PO Box to separate business mail from personal mail and keep your sensitive documents secure.
Returns are inevitable. USPS can help you make it an easy and seamless process for your customers to return items.
Resources for business knowledge and insights that help you take your business to the next level.
1. Participation in USPS Connect Local requires agreement to program terms and entry of packages close to final destination. Same-day delivery is expected but not guaranteed, and may not be available at all locations. Next-day delivery may be impacted by holidays and availability of Sunday delivery. Additional restrictions my apply. Back
2. NOTE: USPS® assumes no liability for results of contact with any company listed on this page or in the local area printer directory. USPS does not endorse third-party vendors. Private vendors may apply non-USPS charges. Back